[?] CONTENTS :
- . What is an e-ticket ?
- A e-ticket is a print@home ticket available over the Internet only. Compare to the traditional ticket, the e-ticket is printed from your own computer with a different bar code for each electronic ticket. Therefore, if you bought 2 seats, you will print 2 pages, one for each seat.
- . How does e-ticket work ?
- No more waiting for mail delivery or in will call lines for tickets. Get to the venue, present your e-ticket and enjoy the show. It's fast, simple and convenient! Here's how e-ticket works ?
. Buy : Purchase your ticket(s).
. Print :Tickets will be printable as an attached PDF file at the end of the order. Save the attachment onto your computer. Print them at your convenience. All you need is Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0. or higher (free).
. Enjoy : At the venue, your tickets will be scanned at the gate for entry into the event. Enjoy!
- . Is it safe ?
- Yes! Each ticket contains your name, seating location, order number as well as a unique barcode to validate your tickets at the door. ».
- . What if someone photocopies my tickets ?
It's important to keep your e-tickets in a safe and secure place after printing. Only the first set of tickets will be allowed entry into the event. If you think someone has duplicated your tickets, please contact our customer service immediately to ensure you gain entry into the event.
- . How do I print my e-tickets ?
- As soon as your transaction is submitted, you will be able to print your eticket. To open and print your e-ticket, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can save your e-ticket file on your computer and print them whenever you want before the show or you may also retrace your e-ticket in your “Follow by order” account in case they get lost.
Where can I download Adobe Acrobat Reader?
You can download the new version for free: www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep.html
- . Identification at the Gate ?
- . If the event is in a reserve seats venue, the identification of the credit card holder will be requested at the Gate with the actual credit card that was used at the time of purchase and a valid photo ID. Therefore, if there's more than one person for one seat, the box office representative will be able to identify the real purchaser. Please bring the credit card used for the purchase and a valid picture ID and make sure to destroy unused copies of your e-tickets.
. If the event's general admission venue, only the first e-ticket to be scan will give you access to the event. All other copies of your e-ticket are going to be refused. Make sure to keep your tickets in a safe place and destroy the unused copies.
- . May I give my e-tickets to a 3rd party ?
- If the e-ticket is for a guest, this third party must have the credit card, or the photocopy of both sides of the credit card, with a written authorization of the owner of the credit card saying that the third party has the right to use the e-ticket. The third party will also need his valid picture ID to prove he is the guest.
Note: Regarding the photocopy of the credit card, make sure that the name and the first 4digits and the last 2 digits are clear. You can blank out the middle digits for your own security.
- . Service charges and handling fees
- Service charges and handling fees are applicable for the e-ticket delivery (1.45€ per order). Fees support our technical staff assuring the functionality of the equipment, servers related to the e-ticket. Service, staff and equipment at the gate on the nigh of the show are also creating additional costs.
- . Technical problem or e-ticket deleted or lost ?
- If you're experiencing problems printing your e-ticket, please print it again from the e-ticket file you have saved on your computer or in our : “Follow by order” section.
- . What if I cannot print my e-tickets ?
Check to make sure you have Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 (Free) or higher.
You can download the new version for free : www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep.html
Make sure your printer is on and the cables are connected to your computer.
Make sure your computer has enough memory available; try closing any unnecessary programs
- . Can I contact you?
- Do not hesitate to if you have any questions concerning your reservation
In the event that unauthorized duplicate copies or sale of this ticket appear, the Facility reserves the right to refuse entry to the ticket holders.
- . Unpaid ticket
- prevents your admittance to the event, ticketmaster reserves the right to invalidate your barcode.