Everything about our gift cards
- Ticketmaster gift cards are available in different amounts:
- 30 Euros
- 50 Euros
- 100 Euros
Payment for your gift card order is made by credit card or check.
Each gift card is delivered in a gift wrap. You can add a personal message.
Your gift card order can then be sent to the address of your choice: home, office, or directly to the recipient. You can also choose the shipping method: Expert Letter or DHL Express.
You can follow the processing of your order in the My Account section of our website.
For the recipient of the gift card:
The gift card gives access to the entire ticketing offer on the Ticketmaster.fr site and will be accepted as payment method for the tickets. Gift card is valid for 12 months from the date it is ordered. The beneficiary of the gift card will thus be able to choose from more than 200,000 events per year, everywhere in France and close to home.
To pay an order for tickets with a gift card, the beneficiary will enter the number on the card and the confidential code on the back of the card under the scratch pad on the Ticketmaster.fr website.
The gift card can be used once or several times. If the first purchase does not reach the amount of the card, the balance can still be used later.
In the event that the amount of his order is greater than the amount of the gift card, the beneficiary may complete his payment by credit card or with another gift card. It is possible to combine several gift cards. The beneficiary can consult, free of charge and at any time, the balance (remaining amount) of his or her gift cards as well as the period of validity via the Ticketmaster.fr website in the “My account” area.
Orders can be collected by E-Ticket (tickets sent by e-mail), Postal delivery or withdrawal in store. Ticketmaster thus offers more than 1,600 pick-up points throughout France in Auchan, Carrefour, E-Leclerc, Cultura, Cora, Furet du Nord stores... The list of pick-up points is available on Ticketmaster.fr.
- Once ordered, the gift card is sent to the address of your choice (home, office, at a third party) and according to the chosen shipping method:
- Lettre Expert: delivery to the postal services the day after your order (except orders placed on the weekend). The average delivery time is approximately 7 days, depending on the delivery conditions by the postal services.
- DHL Express: priority shipment with receipt of your order the next day before 1 p.m. (except Saturday, Sunday and public holidays) with for orders placed before 3 p.m.
- Gift card is accepted as a payment method for the entire catalog of events available on the Ticketmaster.fr site, i.e. tens of thousands of concerts, sports, theater, festivals, museums, exhibitions, leisure parks, circus, well-being, humor, adrenaline, family themed outings… It also applies to promotions, presales, favorites and packages.
- The gift card can be used on one or more occasions. If the first purchase therefore does not reach the amount of the card, the balance remains valid until the expiration date of the gift card.
The beneficiary of the gift cards can pay for his order by accumulating several gift cards.
The available balance on your gift card and its expiration date can be enquired at any time on our site.
- If the amount of his ticket order is greater than the amount of the gift card, it is possible to pay the outstanding balance with a bank card or another gift card.
- The gift card is valid for one year from the date of purchase. It can be used on one or more times. If the first purchase therefore does not reach the amount of the card, the balance remains valid until the expiration date of the card.
The available balance on your card and its expiration date can be enquired at any time on our site.
- Each gift card is delivered in a gift wrap. You can add a personal message.
- Each gift card has a scratch-off pad on the back on the back that confirms that the card has not been used before. This block must be “scratched” by the beneficiary when the card is used for the first time in order to reveal the 3-digit cryptogram (secure system) which is requested during payment.
All payment transactions are then carried out securely via the PCI DSS standard including 3D Secure.
The gift card is not replaced in the event of loss, theft, deterioration or end of validity and cannot be the subject of a request for opposition or total or partial refund of its amount.
- Ticketnet offers a gift card service.
The gift cards offered on this site are published by Ticketnet SAS, SAS with a capital of 3,000,000 Euros, RCS Nanterre 412 888 133, whose head office is located at 101 avenue François Arago - 92017 Nanterre Cedex - France.
Ticketmaster gift cards are accepted as a means of payment up to the amount indicated on the back of the card for all events offered on this site.
They can be used on one or more occasions. Is not replaced in the event of loss, theft, damage or end of validity. Cannot be the subject of a request for opposition. If the first purchase does not reach the amount of the card, the balance remains valid until the expiration date of the card. If your order exceeds the amount of your gift card, you can pay the remaining balance by bank card or another Ticketmaster gift card.
Each gift card is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. The card balance and validity period can be viewed free of charge on ticketmaster.fr.
Upon receipt of your gift card, you have 14 days to exercise your right of withdrawal. To do this, we invite you to download the withdrawal form for your gift card order to be returned to us duly completed to request reimbursement. The form must then be returned, return costs at your expense, accompanied by the gift card (s) to TICKETNET Web - 101 avenue François Arago - 92017 Nanterre Cedex - France.
In the event of a partial use of the amount of the gift card during the 14-day period, you will owe us the amounts used and we will only reimburse you for the remaining amount on the gift card. In the case of total use, no refund will be made.
We will deactivate the relevant gift card(s) within 72 business hours of receiving your request. When you withdraw from us after the card has been sent or handed over to a third party, we leave it to you to inform that person.
Your gift card will be sent to you within 48 working hours of your order. The deadline for receiving gift cards depends on the delivery method chosen when placing the order and according to the delivery conditions of the postal services.
Gift card services
Discover the preferential rates reserved for gift card holders
Check the remaining balance on your card at any time